Northern Virginia Community College’s Extended Learning Institute (ELI) has offered outstanding online learning programs for 40 years. More than 9000 students a semester choose ELI courses.
Among the many reasons students choose to take ELI courses, ELI offers:
- excellent, responsive faculty who truly care about teaching
- over 300 courses to choose from, in over 50 academic disciplines
- more than 13 degrees and certificates you can earn completely at a distance
- comprehensive student support services including 24/7 online library support, free unlimited online tutoring, hotline and IT Help Desk, counseling staff, and more
- assistance with transfer to four-year universities, including guaranteed admissions programs to elite institutions like the University of Virginia, the College of William and Mary, George Mason University, and many others
NOVA Wins Technology Award
The Digital Community Colleges Survey awarded NOVA the top prize, First place for colleges with 10,000 or more students. The survey looks at how community colleges use digital technologies to enhance student, faculty, staff and community services.
Read the Full Article